This ebook will help you to become more attractive to
employers when applying for an academic job. It will
show employers what you have to offer at the application,
interview and salary negotiation stages.
This ebook offers step-by-step advice and also provides
exercises that will get you thinking about your career
development and will show you how to improve you
chances of landing that dream job.
This ebook will cover:
• How to interpret a job advert
• Tailoring your application, covering letter and CV
• Best advice on getting through the short-listing stage
• How best to sell your skills, experience and future plans in interviews
• Top tips on how to behave during the entire interview day
• The process of salary negotiation.
Other Layman Books
Applying for Academic Jobs
Landing an Academic Job - CCRMA