Friday, October 1, 2010
Visual C++ 6 For Dummies
Three good reasons to learn C++: It's available for DOS, Windows, OS/2, Mac OS, and nearly every other operating system out there, making it one of the most portable languages around. C++ is very powerful.
It's used to create products such as Excel and Access, and it's used in MIS departments and consultants to create mission critical applications for business and government. And, it's one of the most popular languages in the world. But, before you master C++, you need to get a handle on Visual C++, a set of powerful development tools for writing C++ programs.
Visual C++ For Dummies is your complete guide to the Visual C++ environment and C++ programming. It gets you up and running with the code, confidence and cunning you need to start programming powerful utilities, cool games, or multimedia masterpieces. In no time you'll:
* Master the Visual C++ development environment, libraries, wizards, editors, compilers, and debugger
* Develop reliable code using object-oriented programming
* Unravel the mysteries of variables, statements, and pointers
* Add class and inheritance to your programs
* Use streams and exception handling
* Manage complex projects using the visual project show
* Debug programs and correct syntax errors
Another C++ Books